Events Carrying Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Virtual Performance Improvement Workshops
Covering All Timezones
The Patient Safety Movement Foundation is offering a new series of virtual workshops to enhance performance improvement (PI).
The virtual PI workshops will bring the principles of PI to our committed hospitals and healthcare organizations that have committed to ZERO for free. Those organizations that have not committed can register for $65.
Committed organizations receive a special code via email to register for free. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance locating your code.
Continuing Education (CE) Provided
The Performance Improvement Workshops will introduce and detail concepts of performance improvement, which can then be adapted and applied to healthcare organizations around the world.
Attendees can expect to gain a thorough understanding of:
- The basics of performance improvement
- How to use the tools available to lead projects across multiple settings, and
- How to collect, measure, and evaluate data to inform meaningful adjustments.
- The Workshop will welcome attendees from around the world to learn from expert panel discussions and participate in hands-on live workshops.
The 5-hour Performance Improvement workshop will offer 4.5 hours of continuing education (CE) credit for physicians (CME), nurses (CNE), pharmacists (CPE), healthcare executives (ACHE), and certified professionals in patient safety (CPPS).
Timezones are circulated to cover our global audience
We are offering monthly PI workshop times and dates to accommodate time zones around the world. New workshop dates will be posted frequently so check back if these times don’t work for you.
The Americas Timezones:
- January 20, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
- April 14, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
- July 14, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
European, African, and Middle East Timezones:
- November 18, 2021 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- February 17, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- May 19, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- August 17, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
Asian, Indian, and Australian Region Timezones:
- December 16, 2021 8 am-1 pm (Hong Kong timezone)
- March 16, 2022 8am-1pm (Hong Kong timezone)
- June 16, 2022 8am-1pm (Hong Kong timezone)
Questions? Email [email protected]
[tribe_events_list date=”2021-09-01″ category=”workshops”]